Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What does Obama want us to believe?....


Post fromCurtis Abbey'sBlog:
Petraeus makes me so angry (and sad)

Who is the greatest American war criminal of them all? Petraeus, Bush, Cheney, or Rumsfeld? I'm gonna have to go with Bush. He's ultimately responsible for what the other two retards are saying. Here's a fact for you morons. THE SURGE IS NOT WORKING!!!!

The only reason you have relative peace (compared to the kill counts pre-surge) is because you are bribing people not to kill you!!! Here's two options: The Iraqi patriots aren't killing as many infidel American troops because a: There's 15% more infidels now than before or b: The infidels are paying the patriots millions of dollars. I'm gonna f***** go with B. I don't think there's a single Iraqi patriot out there that said, wow there's 15% more of them out there, let's stop defending our religiously sacred homeland now. If anything the surge is working because if you kill enough Iraqi patriots then there will be less people trying to kill American infidels. Do the math. 1,000,000+ Iraqi dead, 3,000,000+ Iraqis who have fled the country. That looks like 4M less Iraqi patriots. Gee could that be why there have been percentage points less violence?

Who knew these warmonger generals were math guys? S*** I don't think Bush has used math since the last time he had to figure out how many lines to split an 8 ball up into. Let's f***** forget about this election in November, and talk seriously about what these warmonger thieves are doing RIGHT F****** NOW!!!

GODDAMN (this) AMERICA! GODDAMN GEORGE BUSH'S AMERICA! GODDAMN THIS FASCIST "AMERICA"! GODDAMN AN AMERICA THAT FIGHTS WARS FOR OIL FOR ELITE WEALTH ACCUMULATION! GODDAMN AN AMERICA THAT DOESNT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THEIR POOR OR THEIR MINORITIES! F*** YOU PRESIDENT BUSH!

F*** this "Christian" movement. You think Jesus would be interested in any of this BULLS***? I don't think so. Jesus wasn't a shock and awe guy. He was a love your brother guy. And the Iraqis are your brothers too. If you weren't so deeply racist and hateful and scared, that would be obvious. It is not too late for articles of impeachment. We must register an official complaint. Why is this so far fetched? Impeach for blowjob, penis touch mouth, BAD! Impeach for warcrime, bombs over baghdad, innocent millions dead, bloodied or damaged, Not as bad?

I love it when they play the national anthem at baseball games. It reminds me of the massive amount of pride I have for my America. I guarantee I don't take my hat off for this America. I take my hat off the America I grew up in. It wasn't great but it was SO MUCH BETTER. It wasn't some frightened bully that was too stubborn and ignorant to make ANY right decisions. Maybe if our president wasn't so busy getting drunk and snorting cocaine back in the 70s, he might have actually showed up for his National Guard duties. He might have actually fought in a war or at least talked to people who did. What an irony, the worst American president making the most important (optional) decisions.

There is a cokehead C student with a very small vocabulary playing cowboy with millions of lives and we cannot allow this to continue until Jan 2009, we shouldn't let this go a day longer! This is very fitting that on the day when Doctor King was murdered, that there would be a President in the White House murdering thousands because they aren't like us. THEY ARE! ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL. CHRISTIAN=MUSLIM. There is no greater than. They are as much terrorists for committing 9/11 as this administration is for lieing their way into the Iraq war.

"Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. No hell below us, above us only sky. Imagine all the people living for today. Imagine there's no country, it isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too. Imagine all the people, living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope some day you will join us. And the world will live as one. Imagine no possessions, I wonder if YOU can? No need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man, Imagine all the people, sharing all the world. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you will join us, and the world will live as one."





To read the comments you will have to go there. It may still be up, who knows how fast they will scrub it...it has been there since 4/6/08...I found it at littlegreenfootballs...He has another one up at his site....check it out...