Monday, June 16, 2008

Now We Are A "Fairy Tale"?.......Updated

According to some we are just a"fairy tale"....I don't know about you but I feel like a real person. Yesterday being fathers day I took most of the day off from blogging....Didn't even read the news...Late last night I thought I will just look around a bit....went to The Page and I saw this headline....Rich: Women Boosting McCain “a Fairy Tale”.......The NY Times’ opinionmeister is skeptical the Republican’s latest recruitment efforts will work. Well I had to read it to see how and why I am now "a Fairy Tale"...We saw this kind of writing all through the primary....bashing the candidate we were for..Clinton...saying we will back Obama when the primary was over....No way we will vote for a republican....what about Roe v Wade?....they are angry and will get over it. Well the real title for the story is.... "Angry Clinton Women ♥ McCain ?".. According to Mr. Rich we who are supporting McCain are just a bunch of "Angry Clinton Women"...I am not angry....Are you?.... I know are a lot of men who were voting for Clinton who are now supporting McCain...I guess this piece is not about you...sorry guys...I guess you are still invisible....Rich starts his piece off by going back ten years so he can remind us of the joke about Clinton, Chelsea and Janet Rino.....trying to make McCain look bad before we even get through the first paragraph ...a joke from ten years ago so what, who really cares? Rich keeps trying with the woman who called Clinton a bitch at one of John's rallies....again I say so what... In the next paragraph Rich says McCain dismissed Obama in a single patronizing line and writes about how he praised Clinton and refers to this on McCain's site. Then ...here it comes...paragraph three...the Roe v Wade...linking to a piece at Huffington Post by none other than Arianna Huffington...I don't know about you all but I still don't go to the HuffyPost after all the Clinton bashing that went on there during the primary. Arianna has a new hobby now ...bashing McCain.... What would one expect from her...I mean really we knew she would have all her research ready and waiting so she could start bashing John McCain as soon as the GE got under way....Getting back to Rich....Go there and read the piece for yourself and see why we are "a Fairy Tale"....then send Rich a email telling him why you support John McCain and/or why you won't be voting for Obama. I did last night...What people are not getting apparently...is that...speaking for my self here...McCain was always my second choice...I was never going to vote for Obama...a freshman senator from Illinois?...That is why I worked so hard for Clinton....She was the only one left in the race I would vote for ....Joe Biden dropped out before he even started...not a fighter...as most of the dems did....I won't go into all my reasons why I won't vote Obama again because I would imagine they are a lot like yours. Yes McCain and I may not see eye to eye on some things but then there were things I didn't see eye to eye with Clinton on either. I trusted Clinton....

Trust....I trust John...I trust John to protect our country...to protect my family...to protect you and your family...Trust: 1 a: assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something b: one in which confidence is placed...5 a (1): a charge or duty imposed in faith or confidence or as a condition of some relationship (2): something committed or entrusted to one to be used or cared for in the interest of another b: responsible charge or office. Yes I trust John.....I do not trust Barack Obama and the more I learn about him the stronger my distrust grows. Distrust: the lack or absence of trust.

Who do you trust to protect you and your family? John McCain or Barack Obama?

_______________________________

A short list of things I have been reading today....I think it is worth noting the press does not think we will make a difference in November...

Clinton-turned-McCain voters — a vocal minority?

I thought this might be a good piece because it comes from the BBC but then I noticed Zogby polls were used...I will post it anyway...

Key US states to watch

As the two main candidates for the US presidency - John McCain and Barack Obama - kick off their campaigns in earnest, pollster John Zogby takes a look at the key battlegrounds.

Obama camp sees possible win without Ohio, Fla

Polls reveal racism's reach

Young Voters, Engaged and Online
Whoever wins the White House come November, this much is true: Web-savvy young voters will have been a crucial voting bloc.

Broad Appeal
Both Sens. Barack Obama, D, Illinois, and John McCain,R-Ariz., had women on their minds this weekend.



Lets see what the day brings..........

_______________________________

Stop The Smears And The Threats


Monday, June 16, 2008

_______________________________


A note about polls...when looking at the numbers get all the statistics you can like...How many democrats, republicans, independents or other were polled. Another thing you might want to check is how does the person describe themselves, in other words what is their race. Watch the numbers that show like 50/37 giving one candidate a +13, but does not post the other 13%....Those 13% will vote most likely. Check the margin of error... What am I trying to say?..... I am saying the press will push polls like this as Obama has a large lead, misleading the voters. ... We have seen this happen over and over this election. We all know who the MSM is in love with and we need to have the facts on hand when we can find them. Just a heads up for the people who are now just starting to get involved in this election. I know you are out there because I have seen what you write.

_______________________________



_______________________________



Gore to appear with Obama for the first time Monday night

In Michigan on Monday night, former Vice President Al Gore endorses presumptive Democratic nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.). During the primary campaign Gore was neutral.


_______________________________

No comments: