Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Did you ever just have one of those days...

I am having one of those days were nothing is working....my internet for one!

Let me see if I can get this up before it drops out again...

Political discrimination
I’m considered a Democrat and a Republican, so I receive correspondence from both parties. It might be because I vote for the person, not the party. There is discrimination, but who is being discriminated might surprise you.

I am told that if I’m black I must vote for Barack Obama, or I’m a traitor.

If I’m white I must vote for Obama, or I’m racist.

If I’m old I must vote for youth, because I’m too old to make a decision anymore.

If I’m a woman I am a supporter and follower, not a leader.

If I’m a veteran (I am a disabled vet) of WWII or Korea, my benefits need to be cut because I’ve lived too long.

If I’m retired, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a windfall tax on my retirement.

If I’m on Social Security, the fund will run out because the government needs the money for other things.

If I’m rich, I’m not entitled to keep my money because it’s needed to help those who can’t work or choose not to.

If I vote for John McCain, he will die in office because he’s too old.

Who is being discriminated against? I rest my case.....more.




Obama Tilts Toward Center, Irking Some Activists

Strategy Memo: Foot In Mouth

What's new: Some GOP lawmakers keep voting with Dems; Dobson takes on Obama

Muslim Voters Detect a Snub From Obama

Larry Johnson's Strange Trip